Thursday, August 20, 2009

The next day.

So, I've already heard from a writing friend in response to restarting the blog and it seems like a good idea so far. The reason I halted the blog was because I found myself having to defend the blog, its contents, my thoughts. Well, tough titty said that cat to the kitty. If I am going to engage in the process of putting my thoughts out there in a public forum, well, that's what I get. I don't know what it is about this blog, about knowing that these words do make it out into the ether that appeals, but it does.

I'm working on a wedding ceremony today. I have to perform it tomorrow and it feels good. I enjoy weddings. It's nice to see two people joining their lives together. I always feel honored to have been chosen to unite them.

So, it's off to work on the ceremony and then, hopefully, I'll have some time for my own work.

No comments:

Post a Comment