Saturday, April 11, 2009

Saturday

The hypnotism is holding strong. I listened to the follow up CD and was amazed at how quickly I fell back into the trance-like state I experienced in the presence of the hypnotherapist. I woke this morning (after a night of drinking for my mother-in-law's birthday) and felt fantastic. I went to breakfast with the family, got some work done in the yard and then went for the first run in what I hope will be a long string.

When I was thirty years old I talked myself into "the year of change." It was one year where I took risks and pushed myself to change beyond the comfortable boundaries I'd set for myself. It was, and remains to be, on of the greatest years of my life. I'm trying for this again. I need a life overhaul. I'm on the path, I'm making changes and I'm hoping I have the courage and and fortitude to see this experiment through to its natural conclusion.

No comments:

Post a Comment