Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Big Changes

The last couple of months have seen big changes for me personally.  I've been struck by a new idea that could lead to the formation of a new endeavor that would capitalize on my love of writing while ensuring that I am home more.  While I can't reveal all of the details, the last couple of months have found me diving into research and development of the concept.

One of the major shifts that will result from this new endeavor is a much greater online presence and a new "re-branding" of my online identity.  It is an exciting new world full of new risks, challenges, and rewards, and one that I look forward to with the type of excitement that gets my heart beating, races my thoughts in a million different directions, and provides a concrete path to using my talents with words in new and exciting ways.

As a result, I am going to recommit myself to this online endeavor.  The blog will move beyond a repository for personal thoughts and transform into a den of ideas, concepts, and, yes, the occasional post about my family and the roles that sustain me in life.  For those of you who got in on the ground floor and encouraged this early version of the blog, I thank you.  Your support and encouragement has been the ground in which this new seed has been planted.  You'll hear from me soon.  And often.  I hope you find this idea as thrilling as I do.

Until next time.

1 comment: