Monday, January 10, 2011

Running the Numbers

Once again, I'm struck by the angel of productivity.  I've spent the afternoon locked away in my office getting things done.  Here's the breakdown:

One syllabus near completion.
Two new lesson plans.
One short story revision.
Six new submissions to short story markets.
One poem written.
One and a half graphic novels read in the past two days.

Things I have yet to do today:

Pack a back for overnight trip to the coast.
Pick up random objects around my house for a writing exercise.
Grab chocolate to engage more than only the visual senses.
Find a scented candle to stimulate the nose.
Read one short 5-page essay before tomorrow's classes.
Watch the Duck game with my family, my niece and nephew, and my father.
Enjoy the rest of the evening.

No comments:

Post a Comment