Sunday, September 11, 2011

Update

It has been seventeen days since "The Challenge", when I said I was going to write every day.  I'm proud to report that I've written thirteen of those seventeen days.  The wallpaper on all my computers remains.  The twice daily alarms via email and cell phone remain.  I'm making myself conscious of my own desires, my own wishes, and it is bringing results.

It makes me think of November.  For those of you who don't know, November is National Novel Writing Month.  It is something I have always thought about participating in, but never seem to get around to.  Well, I'm thinking I might take the plunge this year.  In fact, I opened another browser window as I was working on this post and set up a new account with the organization.  I've signed up.  I have the novel in my head, so I simply need to execute.  Here goes nothing.  

2 comments:

  1. Nice work, Kyle. Would the NaNoWrMo be for your current novel in progress, or a new idea?

    ReplyDelete
  2. For the novel in progress. It's taken a distinct turn in the last month or so and it feels like an entirely different beast now.

    ReplyDelete