Monday, February 24, 2014

Promise-ary Note: Playing Catch-up

If you haven't been following my promise experiment, then you can catch up here.

I pulled the meditation card last week, which was amazing in light of my anxiety dream that had me freaked out in the middle of the night. I worked through my 3 meditation sessions, and found myself feeling centered and calm.  But, then I fell sick, and so I have been away from the blog for a couple of days now.

Everyone one in my house is sick, so I have to admit that I "sifted" through my promises a bit to find one that I could accomplish that was low energy and achievable.  I came up with this:


I have a particular aversion to "stuff" in my house, but I usually rant and rave about other people's stuff.  This exercise is an experiment in getting me to look at my own possessions.  I will try and find something that isn't easy, something that actually hurts a little bit so I can understand what it is that I'm asking other people in my house to do.

Wish me luck.  I'll let you know what I decide in the next couple of days.

No comments:

Post a Comment