Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Writer's Notes: Titles

I've decided to try something new with the titles of my blog posts.  I have multiple audiences checking in on this site, and each of those audiences usually comes in for specific types of posts which fall into how I know them.

My teaching community is interested in how I teach.  My family and friends are in it for the personal posts.  My writer friends pop in for the posts about craft or process.  In an effort to make my posts more easily identifiable to those individual communities, I'm going to start my titles with "(Role) Notes:"

As you can see, this post is about titles and the writing process of the blog, so it is titled "Writer's Notes: Titles."  I have an idea for a post later today about a taphouse I visited last night.  I will probably start that post with "Bar Notes."

See?  Easy-peezy, lemon-squeezy.

No comments:

Post a Comment