Friday, September 17, 2010

And....rest.

Okay, so I began this day with a sense of overload.  I had a list of things I needed to get done in order to feel like I did something with my day.  Well, how'd I do?  Let's look back at this morning...

Overload

Here's the to-do list for today.  Pretty much all of these things MUST be done today:

Go to DEQ and DMV for title transfer and new tags.
Take Tracy's car to mechanic to get broken dipstick out of engine.
Grade 22 resume cover letters.
Grade 3 purpose essays.
Create two syllabi for PCC classes.
Go to Shea's school to pay fees.

Pray that I can get everything done!!! 


Well, I got the DEQ, but not the DMV.
I took Tracy's car to the mechanic, but he didn't have the dipstick in stock.
I graded the 22 cover letters.
I graded the 3 purpose essays.  
I paid Shea's school fees, inquired about the school auction and our donations.
I created two new lesson plans surrounding peer review for two different classes, but I didn't get done with the syllabi.
I did have dinner with Tracy, Shea, and my in-laws.
I helped Tracy clean the house pretty thoroughly because we have company for dinner tomorrow.
Also, I went for a four mile run.


All in all, not a bad day.  I didn't get everything done, but, you know what, who gives a damn.  I can't.  I'm tired and I need this day to be over before we put it into high gear again tomorrow.  Wish me luck y'all.

No comments:

Post a Comment