Saturday, September 25, 2010

Exhaustion.

I woke up at 6:30 this morning with Shea.  I left for work at 8 am.  I graded papers from 9-10:30.  I taught from 10:30 to 1.  I immediately drove to Canby so my brother Kevin and I could drive to Eugene to load up my father's moving truck.  On the way down to Eugene, I graded more papers.  I moved my father and drove one of the rigs to his new house in Oregon City.  I unloaded the rigs, began scanning the papers I graded on the car trip.  Came home.  Worked some more on grading.  It's now a quarter to 1.  I'm done.  I'm waiting for the stupid scanned pages to upload as an attachment and then I can finally get some sleep.  Good night, Today, it's been nice knowing you.  I'll be hanging out with your identical twin when I wake up.

No comments:

Post a Comment